The construction structural analysis is best suited for to this phase of the project, when is still possible to intervene in the construction or system. Construction checking in the early project stage to avoid potentially dangerous from design errors in the final phase of the project, what transfer to the final cost of the project. Vibration prediction can also be used for testing and troubleshooting vibration existing structures, eg. during the renovation or rebuilding process .
- Hull natural frequencies prediction (FEM – Final element method);
- Superstructure natural frequencies prediction (FEM );
- Construction elements natural frequencies prediction, for example : signal and navigation masts, mechanisms and devices foundations and other ships`construction elements (FEM);
- Shaft-line torsional vibration calculations ;
- Calculation, arrangement and selection of devices and mechanisms elastic mounting.